||42 gram / 1,48 oz
Epic Armoury's Assassin Unity Knife is a latex blade and sculpted ring handle perfect for spies, rogues and assassins. Featuring more detailing than previous throwing knives, the Assassin Unity Knife appears more realistic thanks to the iron blade texture and the wood-textured hilt. With its high-fantasy style, match this throwing knife with most Epic Armoury products and characters. Use it as a magic runed weapon or nobleman’s tool--whatever fits your needs!
Made from coreless durable closed cell foam and finished with a strong latex coating, you can feel confident that this throwing knife will provide the safety and appeal you want when crafting your kit.
- Designed to resemble a “balanced knife,” which is preferred by most Western traditions
- Knife throwing was first used in martial arts and hunting before it became a sport
- Throwing a knife was always considered a risk in martial arts, because an unsuccessful attack would leave you without a weapon while arming your attacker
- Style is inspired by the Assassin’s Creed video game series
- Strong latex coating
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- High safety, approved by the top organizations
All latex-coated weapons need a certain degree of maintenance. For this we recommend using maintenance silicone, which can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. Epic Armoury Maintenance Silicone is an easy, spray-on application, 100% pure and acid-free making it safe to apply. We recommend using Maintenance Silicone on a regular basis. It maintains the latex-coat’s flexibility and prevents it from drying out, keeping the product wear and tear resistant.
Store your latex weapons flat--NEVER on its tip. Use a simple sheet or towel lining to prevent it from touching a plastic or rubber surface to prevent your weapon from adhering to other products. Keep your weapons in a cool, dry environment.