||Ø 8 mm solid fiberglass
||280 grams / 9,88 oz
||Soft EVA Foam
Epic Armoury's Assassin Sword is a cruel medium sword that looks capable of inflicting a lot of pain. The sword is 85 cm long and designed with a 67 cm curved blade with numerous serrations and chips to give it an aggressive and used look. The cross guard is slightly angled, extending into talons the protect the long handle wrapped in black split-leather. The handle is oval-shaped, allowing you to shift your hands for a perfect grip.
The Assassin Sword is imagined for evil assassins, but can be used anywhere and is a great weapon if you want your mark to suffer at the end. Made from durable closed cell foam around a fibreglass core and finished with a strong latex coating, you can feel confident that your LARP weapon will provide the safety and appeal you want when crafting your authentic kit.
Available in Gold, Silver, or Copper.
- Curved design inspired by scimitars is especially effective for slashing (instead of stabbing) in combat
- Typically used as a weapon while riding a horse due to its lightweight and curved design
- Inspired by Dark Elf weaponry found in such fiction as The Dark Elf Trilogy and The Silmarillion
- Strong latex coating with a round fibreglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- High safety, approved by the top organizations
All latex-coated weapons need a certain degree of maintenance. For this we recommend using maintenance silicone which can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. Epic Armoury Maintenance Silicone is an easy, spray-on application, 100% pure and acid-free making it safe to apply. We recommend using Maintenance Silicone on a regular basis. It maintains the latex-coat’s flexibility and prevents it from drying out, keeping the product wear and tear resistant.
Store your latex weapons flat or on its pommel--NEVER on its tip. Use a simple sheet or towel lining to prevent it from touching a plastic or rubber surface to prevent your weapon from adhering to other products. Keep your weapons in a cool, dry environment.